Yamaha GP1800R HO
Built to conquer.
The new GP1800R HO is a pure sport machine built to conquer – from its ultra-lightweight body to the industry-first Auto-Trim that lets you split the waves in cornering – is made to deliver exhilarating, adrenaline-pumping action.
The re-designed seat, handlebar shape and sitting position, deeper footwells and lower, more central centre of gravity within the ultra-lightweight body, bring a true leap forward in handling and control. The new Auto-Trim system, with automated launch and cornering control take the GP1800R HO to the next level.
- NanoXcel2® hull and body – super-strong and super-light
- Race-inspired pump, impeller and intake grate
- Auto-Trim function with Launch and Cornering control
- Lower centre of gravity – faster cornering
- Narrower seat and handlebars – more control
- High Output 1.8-litre four-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve engine
- Revolutionary RiDE® system for intuitive control
- Easy-access, multi-function 4.3” colour display
- Electric trim and Reverse with traction control
- Twin multi-mount connection points (for navigation equipment or camera)
- Soft-touch re-boarding step
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats
VAT & Shipping Costs Excluded
|Engine type||4-stroke, 1.8 Liter High Output, 4-cylinder|
|Pump type||155 mm Axial Flow|
|Fuel||Unleaded Regular Gasoline|
|Fuel capacity||70 L|
|Dry weight||325 kg|
|Storage capacity||107.6 L|
|Rider capacity||1-3 persons|