1. General Information
2. Safety of your personal information
When using our website and web shop (Catalog) our customers leave behind all sorts of personal information. We store this information in a safe and secure way so that only authorized personnel could access this information. The information is secured by the most advanced software and we took the necessary security measures to provide an extra layer of security to protect this information.
3. Information regarding the collection and processing of personal data
In the following, we shall provide information about the collection and processing of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is any data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses and user behavior.
The amount and type of information we receive from you through our website depends on your actions during your visit.
We at Deramar.com collect information from you when you fill out a form. When you make a quote request for a product on our site, or fill in a form like our Contact Form or Rentals Request form, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and contact details, we will store the data you share with us (your email address, name and telephone number as well as any further details that you share) in order to reply to your needs.
- Personal data is used to provide personal services and only when you have provided such information. For example, if you send us an e-mail requesting information, we will use the e-mail address or your phone number so we can respond to your question. The information we collect will be held only for as long as necessary to fulfill your request or as long as required by law. Personal data will not be revealed to any third party without your express consent.
Also if you use our website purely for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or share any other information with us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to visit our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical purposes:
– Date and time of access
– Contents of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted
– Website from which the request originated
– Operating system and its user interface
– Language and version of browser software.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. Visitors to the site should know that while reading its pages, non-personal information may be automatically collected in the form of small text files (cookies), which are used to recognise visitors to the site and to facilitate its use. You can decide which cookies you want to allow, but we recommend to accept our cookies for the full functionality of our website.
5. Google Analytics
– Browser type/version,
– Operating system used,
– Referrer-URL (the page visited previously),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request,
You can sign up to our newsletter. This is the way how you stay informed of our offers, promotions or other news.
We have a Newsletter Subscription Form with which with your consent, you can subscribe to our mailing list so that we can contact you and occasionally receive emails with our news and offers. Your email is safely stored on our Server and at any time you can unsubscribe from the list by sending us an email at email@example.com with a cancellation request.
7. Your Rights
Everybody has the right, by contacting us, to request information or exercise your rights deriving from articles 12-22 of the GDPR, free of charge:
The right to be informed.
The right of access.
The right to rectification.
The right to erasure.
The right to restrict processing.
The right to data portability.
The right to object.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
8. Right to Complain
Customer has the right to file a complaint about their privacy rights to the supervisory authority and the customer service of Deramar.